A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacobs, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Nutritional Support
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Septic Shock
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anson County Hospital
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Jacobs MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. David G. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. David Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Jacobs practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.