A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Johnson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Johnson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Johnson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. David Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Johnson practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.