A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Johnson, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. David Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Johnson practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Endocrinologists.