Dr. David Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Johnson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. David Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 12th, 2016

Disappointed...

The first time I saw Dr. J he was quick, and accurate, in his assessment of being undereducated, but after the initial appointment he became unresponsive, and unreceptive to anything I asked him. He's a nice enough man, but I think his better days are behind him.

November 25th, 2014

Angry patient.

The appointment system is completely unacceptable. I was on the phone for 33 minutes trying to make an appointment to have a biopsy done on my wife. Not only were they unable to make an appointment the receptionist did not have a CLUE as to how to do her job. Repeatedly asked for ALL my information and after 1/2 hour put me Ivan Garcia on the phone for ANOTHER 1/2 hour just to make an appointment. He had to take all my information all over again. When I asked him why he needed it because I just gave it to the other receptionist THREE TIMES didn't he have it, he had no answer. I told Ivan Garcia the since he was the receptionist supervisor that he was indeed a failure at his job to train his subordinate on how to do her job. Anyway, the primary reason for this appointment is to perform a biopsy to determine if the growth on my wifes thyroid is cancerous or not. Now get this. The soonest they can provide and appointment is over 5 months away. These idiots do not realize that a person can die of cancer in the time it takes to get an appointment. This is the stupidest way of operating a clinic that I have ever seen. Also tried to call his Sierra Vista office numerous times. The would not even answer the phone. Haven't even called me back yet! Which is worse, calling Johnson office and not getting the courtesy of answering the phone or having someone answer the phone and being incompetent for over an hour accomplishing nothing. I am beyond livid at this point. So to Dr David Johnsons' appointment setters. That goes for you too Ivan Garcia. If you want to meet somewhere private to discuss this I am more than welcome to accomodate you. Bring friends. You need negative numbers on you little stars.

December 18th, 2011

Great Doctor

Excellent Doctor - Very professional and caring. I have been very sick for over 10 yrs and when I first saw him he diagnosed me with chronic Hypothyroidism and PCOS. He has started treating me for these illnesses and I couldn't thank him enough.He is my HERO!

July 26th, 2017