A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Joseph is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Joseph, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Joseph MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Joseph practice?
- Dr. David Joseph has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Joseph practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Primary Care Doctors.