A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kirsch, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirsch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kirsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Guy Kirsch MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Kirsch practice?
- Dr. David Kirsch has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Kirsch practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Boston Oncologists.