A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kline, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Body Weight
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurofibroma (Nerve Sheath Tumor)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kline has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gellinger Kline MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Kline practice?
- Dr. David Kline has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kline practices Neurological Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.