Dr. David Kline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kline?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

was not proffessional called me a "fiesty beasty" in the 80's when i saw him at oshner. did the wrong surgical procedure.

June 24th, 2014

surgical patient in 1988

Had a difficult nerve graft operation partially effective but no one else. would even give me a chance. I am less disabled because of the extraordinary skill of the doctor. He is a fabulous and caring surgeon'

April 11th, 2013

Miracle Worker

I was in my Twenties and had three young children. I was in a snowmobile accident in 1993, I suffered a Brachial Plexus and had a recommendation from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN to remove my arm, The doctors at the University of MN recommended fusing the bones. My Neurosurgeon contacted Dr. Kline and I made a trip from MN to LA. Dr. Kline performed nerve transfers called cable grafting and I had feeling and movement in my arm and fingers the next day. It has been a long road to recovery but I use my hand and arm today. I am a Grandmother, Volunteer Fire Fighter and EMT, I also farm and train horses. I thank Dr. Kline everyday for saving my arm and my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Kline

June 1st, 2016