A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lancaster, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lancaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Capital Regional Medical Center Madison Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Lancaster DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David G. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. David Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lancaster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Physiatrists.