A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lancaster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lancaster, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lancaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Capital Regional Medical Center Madison Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Lancaster DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David G. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. David Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lancaster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Physiatrists.