A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gerald Lawson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Lawson practice?
- Dr. David Lawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lawson practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.