A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lombardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lombardi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lombardi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardi graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lombardi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Lombardi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Lombardi practice?
- Dr. David Lombardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lombardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.