A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lott graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Lott MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Lott practice?
- Dr. David Lott has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Lott practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Boston, MA.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.