A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lott
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lott graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Lott MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Lott practice?
- Dr. David Lott has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lott practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.