A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McLeod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLeod
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McLeod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McLeod, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neoplasm Seeding
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G McLeod MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David G. McLeod practice?
- Dr. David McLeod has 1 office location.
Dr. David McLeod practices Urology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Urologists.