A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David McLeod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McLeod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David McLeod, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Neoplasm Seeding
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeod graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McLeod has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center