A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meyers is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meyers, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Meyers MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Meyers practice?
- Dr. David Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Meyers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Chesterfield Internists, Chesterfield Cardiologists, and Chesterfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.