A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
- AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Geoffrey Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David G. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miller practices Psychiatry near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.