A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Minna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Minna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minna graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Minna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Giovanni Minna MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Minna practice?
- Dr. David Minna has 1 office location.
Dr. David Minna practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.