A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Minna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Minna is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minna
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minna Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minna graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Minna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Giovanni Minna MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Minna practice?
- Dr. David Minna has 1 office location.
Dr. David Minna practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.