A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morales has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Morales practice?
Dr. David Morales practices Internal Medicine near Brownwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cross Plains, TX and Early, TX.
See Brownwood Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Morales, Dr. Dave Morales, Dr. Davis Morales