A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Nelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Nelson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nelson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Emergency Physicians.