A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nichols, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Artificial Respiration
- Critical Care
- Respiration Disorders
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Nichols MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nichols practice?
- Dr. David Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nichols practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.