A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nichols, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Artificial Respiration
- Critical Care
- Respiration Disorders
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Nichols has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Nichols MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nichols practice?
- Dr. David Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nichols practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists, Baltimore Pediatricians, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.