Dr. David Patterson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David Patterson?

Lovely Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Patterson treats all of his patients the same. He tries to get us out of the waiting room as fast as possible and he always respects me.

Kind and Helpful

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Patterson is my favorite doctor out of the many I've had. He keeps track of my medical issues and keeps me stable. He doesn't push pills or treat me with disrespect.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Patterson always makes me feel like I am a priority. He prescribes medication accurately. I trust his diagnosis always and take my medication accordingly. The wait wasn't too long and his staff was incredibly polite.

Dr. Patterson will put your health in danger

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Dr. Patterson made me wait in the room for 3 hours while she seen other patients that he had a history with. He also misdiagnosed me with something he had no training or experience with. He also billed me for a service he completed that I did not ask for. When I tried to fight it, his staff quit answering my calls, did not return messages and sent me to collections even though I put in writing through their portal that I would pay after the dispute is complete. He is also a pill pusher and does not spend time with you in a good way. He is in and out with no concern.

Worst office EVER

Posted on March 5th, 2016

If you are looking for a new dr look elsewhere. This office is horrible. My family have all been patients for over 8 years. We are brushed off ever appointment so if you have any questions they will not be answered. All they care about is money. We were 10 minutes late because of bad weather and they refused to see my daughter. When i asked for him to call in a prescription (which is a daily medication that should not be missed) the secretary pretty much yelled that no refills are called in without a appointment. In other words you must pay. No regard for their patients. I will be finding my family a new Doctor. Wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

If 0 was an option would get 0

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Same as the other reviewers. RUDE. Does not answer direct questions, literally walked out of the room in the middle of me asking a question. Office staff is horrible. This is like the medical school reject office of SE Michigan. I would NEVER recommend this doctor or office to anyone.

Horrible doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Does not listen, when confronted after 3 appointments he blamed everyone else

Pretty Bad

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

The entire office staff is extremely rude. My experience there (over years of visits) included my medical file "misplaced", records left out for others to see, the feeling of interrupting or being an inconvenience especially to the lady who draws blood...wow, she really needs to have customer service 101 or needs to find a job that she really likes! The front desk girls yell across the office to you for check out instead of coming over to you to discuss follow up visits and such. I know more about the nurses medical problems than I care to know. Doctors won't call you back, even when requested as urgent, they insist on a visit even if you have just a simple question (money hungry). My advice, try another office, it's not worth the headache.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Nice dr but arrogant. Doesn't listen.

Patient

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Patterson's for many years now. First I'll start off by saying office staff is the worse. Every single time you call, you are out on hold for several minutes. My "file" has been misplaced twice. The gal who draws blood, I believe her name is Erica, has the personality of a pit bull. She's extremely unfriendly, and talks monotone "press hold, press hold", rarely audible and you can't figure out what she is saying or meaning. As for Dr. Patterson, he's only as good as the mood he's in. Sometimes he listens, most times nothing is registering and you're blown off in a matter of minutes. When you try to tell him about an issue, and tell him either the rheumatologist told you one thing, or I did my homework on how it relates to something, he will immediately disagree. I think he needs to brush up on treatments, diseases, etc. I'm changing drs soon.

Posted on April 1st, 2013

If you're in any pain, do not waste your time with him. He thinks everyone is after pills! I've been treated like garbage over a year now.

Caring and Knowledgable

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr. Patterson helped me get a diagnosis and treated me accordingly. He made me feel like a person as opposed to just another patient. He even reccomended books I should read to help me with my issue. Me and my family will be returning to see Dr. Patterson.