A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gary Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Fishers Orthopedic Surgeons.