A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shulman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Shulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Medical Center
- Gonzales Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Shulman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Shulman practice?
- Dr. David Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Shulman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.