A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Silver MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Silver practice?
- Dr. David Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. David Silver practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Surgeons.