A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Silver MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Silver practice?
- Dr. David Silver has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Silver practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Surgeons.