A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Greer Stewart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. David Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stewart practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.