A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Stewart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. David Stewart has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Stewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Peoria, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.