A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Stewart practice?
Dr. David Stewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Orthopedic Surgeons.