A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Walker practice?
- Dr. David Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walker practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.