A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gregory Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Walker practice?
- Dr. David Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walker practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.