A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans