Dr. David Watson Is this you?

Neutral

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 8th, 2014

I read that he retired. Understandable.

Snappy, combative, and retired shortly after from our former pediatrics. We only saw him once. Possible career burnout. He was more focused on challenging me on what I told him in regards to my spouse and Asians in general. He was inaccurate in his knowledge of Asian nutrition and dieting. I think it bruised his ego. It was hard to find a doctor in New England who understood Asian physiology, metabolism, and pathology. Another doctor just couldn't understand how my daughter contracted Roseola, while visiting family in Asia; it is rather common in this particular Asian country. Anyhow, he looked like he needed to retire. If he is practicing somewhere and you're child is of Asian descent, please look elsewhere.

March 23rd, 2016