Dr. David Welch Is this you?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Most dedicated doc I ever met

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I was a patient for 14 years. Dr. Welch was truly dedicated to his filed and his patients. He helped me keep walking and functioning as best I could. Not another doc on earth is as pssionate and dedicated. SO sad to see him retire.

Rude to patients

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I had a relative that just went to this Dr. for an evaluation for disability. Dr Welch said to him that he needed to lose 200 pounds and get a job. This relative has been suffering from severe bone spurs in his spine and hips for several years. Dr Welch informed him that bone spurs do not cause pain and that there was no reason for him to not be able to work with them. I researched bone spurs myself and found an article written by another Doctor that states that bone spurs can be very painful, cause numbness, weakness, and pain when the spur is directly on a nerve. It also states that bone spur's can be very disabling. So I am very interested to know where this Dr Welch got his education and information from. I would not recommend anyone to waste time on this Doctor.

Posted on January 18th, 2010