Dr. David Younger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Younger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 14th, 2014

The Least Caring "Care" Professional

I went to the walk-in clinic after being sick with the same symptoms for 5 days. I waited for nearly 2 hours before I was able to see a doctor. When I did see Dr. Younger, he made me feel stupid for coming to the doctor. He checked my ears and throat (and that's it!) before saying he would send a prescription to Walmart but he wasn't sure what it would do for me. It's the first time I've ever left a doctor's visit in tears because of how long I had waited for such rude, unhelpful advice.

January 21st, 2011

Heart attack waiting to happen

I had seen Dr. Younger for about 2 years. My wife was out of town when I started getting extreme headaches etc. I called the doctor's office and received little to no concern. When my wife came back, she took me to her doctor only to find out that I was experiencing high blood pressure. It turned out, based on my history from his office, that I had had it for about a year and Dr. Younger did nothing about it. As a result, I now have an aortic aneurysm which could rupture. THANKS FOR THAT, DR. YOUNGER!!!

November 5th, 2016