A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaba
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gaba, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intraoperative Complications
- Sleep Deprivation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gaba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mayer Gaba MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gaba practice?
- Dr. David Gaba has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gaba practices Anesthesiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists.