A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gabbaizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gabbaizadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gabbaizadeh, MD, FACG is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbaizadeh graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabbaizadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gabbaizadeh MD and FACG is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Gabbaizadeh practice?
- Dr. David Gabbaizadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gabbaizadeh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists and Huntington Station Gastroenterologists.