A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gabbaizadeh is Excellent. Dr. Gabbaizadeh has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gabbaizadeh, MD, FACG is board certified in Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD), Colon Cancer, and Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery).1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbaizadeh graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabbaizadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbaizadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Gabbaizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Gabbaizadeh practice?
Dr. David Gabbaizadeh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists and Huntington Station Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Gabbaizadeh, Dr. Dave Gabbaizadeh, Dr. Davis Gabbaizadeh