Learn more about Dr. David Gabbaizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gabbaizadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gabbaizadeh, FACG, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbaizadeh graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabbaizadeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gabbaizadeh FACG and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Gabbaizadeh practice?
- Dr. David Gabbaizadeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gabbaizadeh practices Gastroenterology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Commack, NY.
See Huntington Station Gastroenterologists.