Dr. David Gabbaizadeh MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Huntington Station, NY

May 18th, 2015
The doctor was prompt and caring. He explained things to me in a way that I understood it & was comfortable with the suggestions that he had

May 14th, 2015
Very knowledgeable
I have been having problems for sometime now and Dr. Gabbaizadeh was the third gastro I had to see. After asking me many questions and examining me he put me on a medication that is actually working. I can't put into words how it feels to finally feel have a doctor I completely trust.

February 6th, 2015
Have recently undergone a procedure with the DR. All I can say is Truly cares, spent time with me answering all my questions and concerns, even followed up with a call just to see how I was feeling. Very grateful thank you doctor!

February 6th, 2015
A++ Doctor
I had been to numerous GI's prior to Dr. Gabbaizadeh who had trouble diagnosing my condition. Not only was he able to identify my ailment, but he provided a course of treatment that helped increase my quality of life. He gave me a thorough explanation of my disease, as well as medications and lifestyle changes. Dr. Gabbaizadeh's differentiatior is that he truly cares about his patients- his bedside manner is outstanding.

January 29th, 2015
caring and thoughtful doc. really appreciated his thorough explanation and considerations for my concerns

November 21st, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
The experience I've had at Dr. Gabbaizadeh's office was very pleasant. I was able to make an appointment on fairly short notice, the office was clean and professional and they accepted my insurance. The staff was pleasant and the wait time in the waiting room was short. What was actually most important to me was that Dr. Gabbaizadeh makes sure you are comfortable and that all of your questions are answered clearly. I would highly recommend Dr. Gabbaizadeh!

July 9th, 2009
Outstanding physician
I have been with him for 10 years, since the diagnosis of a very difficult medical problem. He has been caring, patient & always on the money with me.