David Gabriel Is this you?

Have you seen David Gabriel?

Posted on August 13th, 2015

My experience with David Gabriel was terrible. He didn't make eye contact with me while I was speaking to him. After I explained my symptoms his response was: " What do you want me to do about it?" I couldn't believe my ears. He didn't offer ANY suggestions or referrals to other doctors/specialists or even attempt to examine me or diagnose me. The office visit was a complete waste of my time. He said he would look over my recent medical records and then get back to me. I'm not shocked that I never heard back from him. Honestly, he is the WORST doctor I have ever seen.

2.5 is unfair

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Dr Gabriel is awesome. He has been my dr for 8 years or so. He spends time with me every time, hence the wait time. He knows everything that has happened in my life from grad school, to marriage, to my kids. I am 42 and have been to plenty of doctors over my life. He is a great doctor.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

I visited Dr Gabriel after I first moved to Austin on the rec of a friend. I find him to be very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with. I have a few problems that require ongoing management and he was great at taking the time to find out all my history. I like the fact that he is a straight talker and not one of those doctors that just offers antibiotics for everything. He also helped me a lot when I first encountered Austin's allergy issues.His referals to the required specialists were all great. His nurse and the office girls are all very plesant to deal with. Sometimes there is a little wait but I know that's generally patients running late or not booking a long enough appointment so I don't mind...it's never more than 15 mins anyway. I like the fact the building also has a blood testing facility onsite also.Our family friends tell me the whole family, including teenage children all find him great also.

Posted on October 5th, 2017