A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gafford
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gafford Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gafford graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Gafford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center At Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dean Gafford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Gafford practice?
- Dr. David Gafford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gafford practices Family Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Family Physicians.