A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gafford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gafford
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gafford Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gafford graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Gafford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical Center At Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dean Gafford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Gafford practice?
- Dr. David Gafford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gafford practices Family Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Primary Care Doctors.