A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gahn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gahn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- W W Hastings Indian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Gahn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Gahn practice?
- Dr. David Gahn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gahn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tahlequah, OK.
See Tahlequah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.