Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Gailani
Dr. David Gailani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Pathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gailani is affiliated with Vanderbilt Hosp and Vanderbilt University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Gailani has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Gailani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Austin Kirschner
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi
Dr. Arvindh Kanagasundram
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Stephen Strickland Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Nashville, TN 0 mi15