Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Galbis-Reig
Dr. David Galbis-Reig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Racine, WI, with other offices in Cudahy, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI (and 5 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Galbis-Reig is affiliated with All Saints Medical Center-St Luke's Campus, All Saints Medical Center,Inc and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare- Franklin, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. David Galbis-Reig has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Galbis-Reig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Racine, WI.
Dr. David Pierce
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Racine, WI 0 mi19
Dr. Rupinder Singh
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Racine, WI 0 mi22
Dr. John Christianson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Racine, WI 0 mi34