A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Galbraith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbraith graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Galbraith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Galbraith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Galbraith practice?
- Dr. David Galbraith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Galbraith practices Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Emergency Physicians.