A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Galbraith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbraith graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Galbraith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galbraith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Galbraith practice?
Dr. David Galbraith practices Emergency Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Emergency Physicians.