A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Galbut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Galbut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galbut
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galbut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Galbut, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbut graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galbut has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Galbut MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Galbut practice?
- Dr. David Galbut has 1 office location.
Dr. David Galbut practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.