A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Galbut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Galbut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galbut
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galbut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Galbut, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbut graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galbut has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Galbut MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Galbut practice?
- Dr. David Galbut has 1 office location.
Dr. David Galbut practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.