A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Galbut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Galbut is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Galbut, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Galbut graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galbut has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galbut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Galbut practice?
Dr. David Galbut practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.