Dr. David Gale MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Cartersville, GA

3.3

February 22nd, 2017
Ego vs patients needs
I was a patient of Dr. Gale for 8 years. My meds were changed almost every month and injections given every time I would agree and insurance would pay, even though not one ever helped at all. Now you could say he was fervently searching for a solution to my problem....except that one time when he was on vacation I was assigned to Schaufale and then they just kept me on his rotation. Best thing that could have happened because in just a few months I was approved for back surgery. The surgeon said I was bone on bone and should have been there long before. I have permanent nerve damage that I am still treated for but I made the choice to leave their practice after all I went through.

October 13th, 2015
I have been with the good doctor for a number of years.. He is one of the few doctors who really tries to see the "person" and not just the illness. He has encouraged me on more than 1 occasion. He is professional to the letter but most don't see dry sense of humor and compassion. If you get him, he will get you.

January 7th, 2015
he is the BEST I tell anyone that needs help to see only D. Gale

October 27th, 2014
sometimes confused
i didn't find him rude. He is a very busy doctor so it took awhile for my first appointment, however, after that my needs were addressed promptly. He is to the point and matter of fact which some may confuse as rude.

September 23rd, 2014
horrible!!
He tried to bully me into getting a procedure and when I refused he tried to refuse me my prescription.then kicked me out his practice. Hope he loses his license!

March 27th, 2012
No Help Whatsoever
Would not even give me a new patient appointment because I was going to a different doctor. Why is the definition of Second Opinion???

March 11th, 2011
Cold fish
I think it only fair to warn people ahead of time that if you want a "warm and fuzzy doctor then run the other way. I have been with him for six years and I admit he has helped my pain approx 80% or I would find a new doctor, however he has almost zero compassion for the day-to-day difficulty of my pain and he is always rude when to my husband when he is with me. TO be honest my husband gets ticked that I don't change doctors but when it comes to pain managment you hate to mess around too much. What if the next guy is even worse. Is that possible?