A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Galinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Galinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Galinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Long-Term Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Galinsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galinsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Elliot Galinsky MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Galinsky practice?
- Dr. David Galinsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Galinsky practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Audubon, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Geriatric Doctors.