Dr. David Gallagher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gallagher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2015

Dr. Gallagher did a total of 10 surgeries on me and the last one was a below the knee amputation. I never blamed him for the complications we had and when a lot of people were telling me to go get a second opinion. I went anyway and got the second opinion anyway and it was awful. Went back to Gallagher and never looked back.

January 17th, 2014

Worst doctor ever!

This doctor did not even have me disrobe to examine my knee. He felt my knee through my jeans, and never even looked at my badly hurting elbow. If this is the kind of care that you are expecting you will be with the right doctor! What's sad is I've been to the practice group he is part of several times. Not only have I been seen by other doctors there, but I've also brought several of my children. My complaint is NOT against any of the other doctors only Dr. Gallagher. Who cannot remember examining my knee through my jeans! WOW!!! How does a doctor forget that one? Examining a person's knee through their jeans. When challenging his treatment his office manager claims he provided a service to me therefore I will be billed, despite him NOT even examing my knee or elbow. Stay FAR FAR away from this doctor if you want to actually receive good care. I wouldn't trust this doctor with my dog!

July 23rd, 2012

Excellent Caring Doctor!

Dr. Gallagher is an amazing doctor. He was very good at assessing my injury and knew what he was talking about. I don't have insurance and he worked with me as much as he could to make sure that I could afford to get the care that I needed. He isn't one of those doctors that is all about money. He cares about his patients and loves what he does :) He believed that I needed surgery to repair my foot but consulted with a colleague before making the final decision- THAT'S A GOOD DOCTOR!!!

February 24th, 2012

unacceptable wait times

Bring a book or something...youre going to be there half the day.

September 15th, 2011

the first time I met with Dr Gallager I knew I was in good hands. He listened... he really listened. He gave me feedback, explained what and when to expect certain actions to happen,,,and they did. I checked out what he said to me on web... he was telling me the truth. He responded to my feelings and explained my emotional reactions to my situation as something i should have been going through... my decisions from this meeting helped me to see what was in my future, both mental and physical. thank you Dr David....

May 26th, 2016