Dr. David Gallatin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Gallatin?

Patient

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Gallantin has been my doctor for about 10 years. Love his bedside manner. Very personable and professional. For every illness, I was diagnosed and treated. No complaints.

Fantastic; I love this doctor and this practice

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr. Gallatin. Professional, courteous, and on time, he not only takes the time needed, but he always finds a way to fit me in promptly when necessary. Never keeps me waiting for the appointment or test results. I recommend him to all my friends, and even though he no longer accepts new patients, he has made room for several of them.

You can do better.

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Dr. Gallatin misdiagnosed me. Later he misdiagnosed my wife. Totally different problems. He will never again see me in the capacity of a doctor. No Way.

Good doc, lacks empathy.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

For traditional medical issues, Dr. Gallatin is fine. If there is any other kind of issue, I would not recommend him. He blew me off when I needed him the most. I was fortunate and found another doctor who really could empathize and took the time to help.

Exemplifies why primary doctor matters

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Great doctor. Always gets it right because he understands me and knows my health and personal details. Enjoyable to talk with, and I always look forward to seeing him. I have been with him for years. The office became a bit rushed a few years ago. I think this coincided with the national problem of Primary Care practices falling apart and being called "unsustainable" in national articles. Since 2011 though, they they have changed the practice experience to a "medical home" practice style, and this has made a difference. There is no better example of why having a primary doctor matters than him.

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Very personable. Good decision making skills, and excellent at explaining complicated matters to me.

Listens and answers questions

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

I've gone to Dr. Gallatin 4 years. He's the kind of doctor I like - competent but doesn't act like I owe him a visit every time I get a little cough. He also gives appropriate medication: he prescribes when it is necessary. For me medication should be a last resort. He's easy to talk to, has a sense of humor, listens and takes time to explain what he thinks needs to be done. He uses his computer, and that's good because he has quick access to all kinds of info.--quite necessary because I think he has a lot of patients.

Not a caring individual.

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Does not like it if you disagree with him. Does not listen or give you enough attention. After visiting him many times he never truly examined me. I have changed doctors.

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Gallatin can be rude and abrupt during conversation.

Can't get you out of his office fast enough!!

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

I went in at age 47 for a complete physical. The entire exam took less than 2 and a half minutes! I was still asking questions as he was backing out of the door. He gave me a "complete physical" and didn't touch me once! To his defense, it was a 4:00 appointment and he was ready to leave. I've never witnessed such a lack of regard for one's profession.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2010

I shifted to Dr. Gallatin on a friends' glowing recommendation. I am more than satisfied with the doctors' approach, diagnostic ability, and overall manner. I have seen him several times and will continue to do so in the future. I am in my 60's and have had more than one doctor over my lifetime. I rate Dr. Gallatin as one of the best I have had.

The worst doctor I have ever seen!

Posted on May 26th, 2010

He had no clue how to treat me and didn't even offer to send me to a specialist. He couldn't even remember my name during the visit. No wonder it was so easy to get an appointment hes awful and has no business practicing medicine!