A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gallo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sebastian Gallo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gallo practice?
- Dr. David Gallo has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gallo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Saybrook, CT and Marlborough, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.