Learn more about Dr. David Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gallo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sebastian Gallo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gallo practice?
- Dr. David Gallo has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gallo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Saybrook, CT and Marlborough, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.