Dr. David Gambling Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Gambling?

June 22nd, 2016

Thank goodness I was asleep!

His bedside manner was awful! Both to me and my nurse. No warning that he had begun inducing anesthesia, I aspirated, and my jaw hurts more than my incisions! Very cool and dismissive. So grateful my surgeon is warm, careful, and knowledgeable. I've never cherry-picked my doctors before but I will be sure he isn't my anesthesiologist for my future surgeries!

December 15th, 2009

AWESOME!

He was my anesthesiologist when I delivered my son, and Dr. Gambling was simply awesome!

July 11th, 2014