Dr. David Gandler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2015
He's very very reliable, the best of the psychiatrists who have treated me.

August 24th, 2015
I'd like to start off by saying I've been to many psychiatrists and I usually am not a fan, but Dr. Gandler is like no other. He listens, he asks the right questions, he explains possible side effects of medications and does not over medicate. He is also always reachable by phone during an emergency. The first thing he did on my first visit was reduce my cocktail of a few meds to one. He noticed right away that I was overmedicated. He was also the first psychiatrist to ever tell me I wouldn't need to be on medications for the rest of my life. And he was right. I was finally able to taper off meds and am doing very well today, even though I was once quite nuts!

May 24th, 2015
Dr Gandler has a humanity that has not been decimated by listening to too many middle age d woman with no core or so it seems by time they turn fifty, and yet he appears to feel or empathize when patient is in crisis. I may have it all wrong since we've changed 47 words in few months I've been visiting him, but I believe he walks a tight rope -office in wealthiest area of ny and yet he is not jaded ,

March 4th, 2015
Extraordinary psychiatrist
Extraordinary professional.

February 2nd, 2015
Amazing doctor
He is the best doctor I have found. He is caring and amazing. He is patient and always available. He always returns your calls. He knows his medicine and can explain things to you that are not in his area so you do not panic. I can sum it up in one word Amazing.

November 15th, 2011
mr loser now alive and well
Dr. Gandler saved my life.I was referred to Dr Gandler thu a psycolgist who knew I needed help.Dr Gandeler gave me time and the help I needed to regain norklaacy in my life.HE IS THE BEST!

May 25th, 2011
A rolemodel for Others in his field.
he demonstrate an outstanding knowledge in his field. He found the right foundation med. For me on his first prescription.. He has a knack for putting you at ease and is an utter professional.

December 17th, 2010
Dr David Gandler is an outstanding Psychiatrist. If it was not for him I would probably be dead by now. I thank God everyday for having him in my life.

August 23rd, 2010
An Excellent and Caring Doctor
Dr. David P. Gandler is the type of knowledgeable, caring, & sensitive doctor that is hard to find anymore. In addition to his superlative diagnostic skills & his expertise in psychopharmacology, he takes the time to listen to his patients & shows a genuine concern for their well-being. I very highly recommend Dr. David P. Gandler. Dr. David P. Gandlers knowledge, expertise, & caring makes him an exceptional doctor.

June 12th, 2010
he is warm and caring he returns calls in a reasonable amount of time he has been my dr for 14 yrs i don't what i would do without him he is my guardian angel patient and kind always makes himself available he is amazing

May 15th, 2010
anon
Great doctor! I went to this doctor for several years when I used to live in NYC