A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ganeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ganeles, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ganeles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganeles graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ganeles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Ganeles MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Ganeles practice?
- Dr. David Ganeles has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ganeles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Woodmere, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Woodmere Psychiatrists and Woodmere Child Psychiatrists.