A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Garbowit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Garbowit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Garbowit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garbowit graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garbowit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Labe Garbowit MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Garbowit practice?
- Dr. David Garbowit has 1 office location.
Dr. David Garbowit practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists.