Dr. David Garfinkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Garfinkel?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. David Garfinkel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2016

I am DISGUSTED by the negligence of this doctor! He is rude, uncompassionate, and treats the women who arent there to have a baby like crap! I would never return to this practice and frankly I don't even think he should be in business. I felt totally disrespected and terrible about my treatment.

November 5th, 2015

Would not recommend

Dr Garfinkel has horrible bedside manner and seemed very impatient with me through my delivery. He seemed very busy the whole night and didn't pay attention to the heart rate monitor that showed signs of distress to the baby. I am very thankful for the resident that was there that night as I believe she saved my baby's life. To make manners worse, Dr Garfinkel did a horrid job with my son's circumcision leaving us having to go to urologist after urologist. I will never go back!

January 30th, 2015

Administrative Staff Need Improvement

The doctors at the Morristown office are very professional. I trust their decisions. But the admin staff are somewhat indifferent. I never felt those ladies are friendly enough .

April 2nd, 2014

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Garfinkel and his staff. I was having serious issues and being treated by another doctor who retired halfway through my treatment. I was devastated and needed to find a new doctor ASAP and he came highly recommended. I've been to many (too many) gynecologists over my life and he's one of the best. I am a challenge for any gynecologist so I have to go to someone who knows what they're doing; nothing about my situation is routine. I haven't had any negative experiences with him, but he will tell it like it is. The first time we met we spoke about my condition at length and went over all of my options, most of which I already knew about and he was very knowledgeable. We decided on a course of treatment and he and his office staff were there for me during that time. I went every month and got a shot from Tina. Many times I was upset because of what I was going through and by the time I was done talking to her I had a smile on my face; she's great. In the end I decided to take the drastic measure and have surgery. Dr. Garfinkel did not recommend it, however he did it anyway after going over all of my options again. I like that he didn't want to push surgery on me, because too many gynecologists resort to surgery without giving a patient other options. I have contacted Dr. Garfinkel via email (Relay Health) and he always gets back to me. Every single question has been answered and I ask as lot. If you are like me, and have serious issues, please consider Dr. Garfinkel.

February 21st, 2014

Great practice

I love Dr. Garfinkel and his office and highly recommend them. He has two partners - Dr. Lagaduva (OB/GYN) and Tina Alessi (midwife). All three took the time to answer my (many) questions. I did not see Tina as much the two doctors but loved being seen by Garfinkel and Lagaduva. I was a first time mom, and very anxious about pregnancy, and especially labor and delivery. I asked millions of questions (some at night and over the weekend, and they always were available over the phone outside of office hours). And most importantly, my L&D experience was wonderful because of Dr. Garfinkel. It was one of the best parts of the pregnancy (and I had an easy and great pregnancy). I wasn't anxious at all and the experience was amazing. Also, his staff is so friendly and caring. Now that my pregnancy is over, I was sad that I won't be visiting the office so frequently. Will definitely be going back with my second child.

December 27th, 2013

Horrible doctor

If I could I would give Dr Garfinkel 0 stars. As a woman with a health problem, I would expect him to be kind and caring. He was just the opposite. He made me feel like I was less of a person for having a problem, and he also made a snarky comment to me during my pelvic exam. Worst doctor ever.

June 6th, 2012

Disappointed with office staff

I went to this office for years, but eventually had to switch because I just couldn't stand how rude the office staff can be, especially on the phone. Tina is a sweet, helpful midwife, but unfortunately misdiagnosed me once & scared me away. I wish that wasn't the case because I really liked her personality.

May 24th, 2011

Better Dr's are out there

Long wait for an appointment and some staff members act in an irresponsible manner for medical professionals. Mid-wife is very rude and disrespectful and could also dress more professionally.

August 16th, 2010

Dr. Garfinkel is an excellent physician who is very knowledgeable, caring and attentive. I have always been pleased with his care and the assistance from his staff. He delivered my 1st child last year and every experience throughout my pregnancy up to labor and delivery was exceptional. Appointments are hard to come by now as he is in high demand but he's worth the wait.

September 29th, 2009

I recommend him to anyone !!

Dr Garfinkel is professional and courteous. Above all, he is very knowledgable. He was able to diagnose me correctly after several doctors did not. He performed surgery on me and corrected a very serious problem. He is also very a caring and concerned physician, as I am fairly nervous patient.

August 18th, 2017