Overall Review

March 11th, 2016
Not very helpful when needed
I recently moved to CT and called Dr Farrell to set up an appointment, I explained ,you situation that I was moving and not certain of exact date when I would be able to make appointment and if my insurance would active at that point. So I rescheduled a few times and I gave them 48 hours notice if not more. And then the third time in called to reschedule it was told that they will not see me, after they had left me a voice mail telling me to call in if I needed to cancel or reschedule again. Overall I don't know what kind of doctor he is but I don't think it was very courteous of them to not see me knowing I was in middle of a move from another state.

December 4th, 2015
So glad I transferred to dr garrell
very good local doctor; professional, experienced and well informed. Trust his judgement and listens to my needs. Very happy to refer on to specialists when its appropriate. Not over hurried which is so much better than my last group but also does not keep you waiting for anytime

August 4th, 2015
I MET DR DAVID AT A WALK IN IN FAIRFIELD HE HAS BEEN MY DR FOR 24 YEARS I AM SO GRATEFUL BECAUSE, I HAVE LIFE THREATNING ALLERGIES AND HE HAS SAVED ME SO MANY TIMES TAKES HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I LOVE THIS DR

July 15th, 2015
I cannot sing his praises enough. But I hesitate because I don't want him to become so busy it gets impossible to see him. If you want to feel like someone cares about as well as for you...Dr Garrell is top notch.

September 20th, 2012
I don't think he knows anything.

February 27th, 2012
Does not care about his patients
This doctor will gladly call you back when trying to get you as a patient but after that forget it. We could not get a call back from him when my husband had to go to the ER even though we tried to call him during regular office hours. He told me we should have contacted him at a more appropriate time. Don't get sick on a Friday at 4pm if Dr. Garrell is your doctor. He was completely unsympathetic and unapologetic. He told me they left the office early because they had no other appointments that day and they couldn't just "wait around". That is fine if he would return a phone call. I find it absolutely unconscionable.

February 9th, 2012
One of the best doctors I've dealt with in 57 years.
Dr. Garrell is always ready to help me improve my "quality of life" whether he is listening, reviewing my past issues, or making suggestions about dealing with new health issues. His attitude and bedside manner cannot be beat. He is a caring individual as well as a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and knowledgeable MD with a great deal of insight about medicine and patient care. He also has a good sense of humor. He is never intrusive or scary and I am very afraid of doctors, hospitals, and needles. I'm never fearful with Dr. Garrell, he makes every visit a positive experience.

October 5th, 2011
Very happy with Dr. Garrell
Dr. Garrell is one of the best overall doctors I have ever been to. I was referred to him through our insurance network about 5 years ago when I needed to find an internist and could not be happier. He is extremely smart, professional and takes the time to talk with you during your appointment. He does not talk down to you and you don't feel like you're being lectured when being truthful about your less than perfect health habits with him- he speaks very factually but with empathy and understanding. I have referred multiple people who have all hade the same pleasant experiences that I have. Highly recommended.

March 9th, 2011
If you need a VERY smart internist Dr Garrell is a great Dr. He is one of the few that has been board certified four times. Always UTD on the latest.

March 3rd, 2011
Great Doctor and Internist
I am privileged to be a patient of this Doctor. A very genuine person that really cares.

May 26th, 2010
Straight-shooter who doesn't rush to prescribe meds
relaxed, patient-centered physicianidentified my Lymes symptoms early and treated them aggressively and thankfully, successfully.took the time to accurately diagnose my blood pressure issues and help me treat without medication.

October 16th, 2009
This Doc Rocks!
Dr. Garrell has been my doctor since I was eighteen years old. I'm 30 now and any time I had an issue or concern his staff always scheduled me for an appointment with no problem. I never felt that he didn't care about taking care of whatever I needed help with. His staff has always been helpful with making sure that any referrals I needed were set. Dr. Garrell is a great doctor.