Dr. David Garrell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Garrell?

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Spent maybe 2 minutes with me, he seemed very agitated and walked out the room slamming the door.

Not very helpful when needed

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I recently moved to CT and called Dr Farrell to set up an appointment, I explained ,you situation that I was moving and not certain of exact date when I would be able to make appointment and if my insurance would active at that point. So I rescheduled a few times and I gave them 48 hours notice if not more. And then the third time in called to reschedule it was told that they will not see me, after they had left me a voice mail telling me to call in if I needed to cancel or reschedule again. Overall I don't know what kind of doctor he is but I don't think it was very courteous of them to not see me knowing I was in middle of a move from another state.

So glad I transferred to dr garrell

Posted on December 4th, 2015

very good local doctor; professional, experienced and well informed. Trust his judgement and listens to my needs. Very happy to refer on to specialists when its appropriate. Not over hurried which is so much better than my last group but also does not keep you waiting for anytime

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I MET DR DAVID AT A WALK IN IN FAIRFIELD HE HAS BEEN MY DR FOR 24 YEARS I AM SO GRATEFUL BECAUSE, I HAVE LIFE THREATNING ALLERGIES AND HE HAS SAVED ME SO MANY TIMES TAKES HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING I LOVE THIS DR

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I cannot sing his praises enough. But I hesitate because I don't want him to become so busy it gets impossible to see him. If you want to feel like someone cares about as well as for you...Dr Garrell is top notch.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I don't think he knows anything.

One of the best doctors I've dealt with in 57 years.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Dr. Garrell is always ready to help me improve my "quality of life" whether he is listening, reviewing my past issues, or making suggestions about dealing with new health issues. His attitude and bedside manner cannot be beat. He is a caring individual as well as a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and knowledgeable MD with a great deal of insight about medicine and patient care. He also has a good sense of humor. He is never intrusive or scary and I am very afraid of doctors, hospitals, and needles. I'm never fearful with Dr. Garrell, he makes every visit a positive experience.

Very happy with Dr. Garrell

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Garrell is one of the best overall doctors I have ever been to. I was referred to him through our insurance network about 5 years ago when I needed to find an internist and could not be happier. He is extremely smart, professional and takes the time to talk with you during your appointment. He does not talk down to you and you don't feel like you're being lectured when being truthful about your less than perfect health habits with him- he speaks very factually but with empathy and understanding. I have referred multiple people who have all hade the same pleasant experiences that I have. Highly recommended.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

If you need a VERY smart internist Dr Garrell is a great Dr. He is one of the few that has been board certified four times. Always UTD on the latest.

Great Doctor and Internist

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I am privileged to be a patient of this Doctor. A very genuine person that really cares.

Straight-shooter who doesn't rush to prescribe meds

Posted on May 26th, 2010

relaxed, patient-centered physicianidentified my Lymes symptoms early and treated them aggressively and thankfully, successfully.took the time to accurately diagnose my blood pressure issues and help me treat without medication.

This Doc Rocks!

Posted on October 17th, 2009

Dr. Garrell has been my doctor since I was eighteen years old. I'm 30 now and any time I had an issue or concern his staff always scheduled me for an appointment with no problem. I never felt that he didn't care about taking care of whatever I needed help with. His staff has always been helpful with making sure that any referrals I needed were set. Dr. Garrell is a great doctor.